Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
2 posts
343 visits


show starting post by timberlad
Show newest posts...
You could take over the bills instead of handing her cash? If you get a year end bonus try a bank or credit union maybe.
Talk to sonshinesas