Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
2 posts
343 visits


timberlad started this conversation
I am a father of 4 beautiful children ages 16 down to 1. Unfortunately Jen their mother has been held out of work for the past 3 years. So when her father passed last year we both thought it was a god idea to move in with her mother and help with the bills. Well come to find out her mother has had a addiction to zanindx and pain pills for a while now. So not only would money come up missing but the money I gave her for bills never were paid. I can and can't take much ore of this I can afford between 1,400 and 1.700 a month. I have been bled dry and always feel d depressed I just need a little help. And have a year end bonus of at least 10,000 and can pay back with interest or help others. All we need is the security deposit we have the
Click here to add your comment...
You could take over the bills instead of handing her cash? If you get a year end bonus try a bank or credit union maybe.
Talk to sonshinesas